A few happy smiles from our patients. (click images to enlarge)
Before & After
- My family and I have been patients of Dr. Toni's for over 4 years now and we highly recommend her to friends, family, and co-workers. We find her office to be a relaxed atmosphere with courteous and extremely knowledgeable staff members. We have never had to wait more than 15 minutes in the waiting room and it does not take me months to get in for an appointment. The hygienists are kind and professional and have been there for years. We trust Dr. Toni- she does a fantastic job and she has an excellent bedside manner!!
– Christen G.
- As the owner of Chelsea's Salon, I'm constantly interacting with customers and clients including many appearances at public events. The salon business prides itself on helping people look and feel their best, a philosophy shared by Dr. Toni and her staff at Comprehensive Dental Care. As my personal Dentist, she has taken meticulous care of my smile and given me the confidence to be the face of my business.
– Mary Fannin
- Like most patients, I neglected my dental health for years until I experienced issues with my teeth. As a former member of the military, I was reluctant to go to the dentist for fear of the rough and sometimes painful visits. Dr. Toni is not only gentle, but she explained everything to me from what was happenings to my teeth to what treatment options were available to me. Together we established a treatment plan and today I have a smile I can be proud of and a dentist I can trust.
– Mike Geer
- Upon arrival to begin the fearful task of dental work, the pleasantness of the Staff set the tone for a very tolerant preparation and constructive journey. At destination, the "SMILE" made it all worthwhile. for me, ONLY Comprehensive Dental Care, Dr. Toni, made it possible.
– Gerri T.
- Great place. Great crew. Tonianne and her girls make one of life's more unpleasant things something that you really don't mind. Carpe Diem.
– Vince Piquet